Internal Medicine Jobs
Core Faculty Member
Crozer Medical Associates (CMA) is looking for a Core Faculty member to join our suburban practice. CMA is a dedicated group of board-certified Internal Medicine physicians with decades of experience in the treatment of patients 16 years and older.
Our physicians take a dynamic treatment approach, using cutting-edge principles of evidence-based medicine. In addition to providing immunizations, physicals, and screenings, CMA physicians also provide patient-centered disease management and encourage best practices for patients to achieve and maintain wellness.
- Definition - the preceptor is responsible for supervising, teaching, and managing the care of the patient in the CMA practice. All notes are to be reviewed and corrected with resident correspondence to help them learn.
- Dedication – 2 to 3 sessions per week
- Core duties
- Developing curriculum as recommended by the program director
- Delivering of Core Lectures
- Participating in Board Review and Morning report
- An active participant in various committee meetings including the CCC, Residency meeting, and other meetings as recommended by the Program Director or Chair of Medicine such as Transfusion committee, Credentialing Committee.
- Remediation of Residents
- Leading Scholarly Activities
- Student Clerkship Site Director
- OSCE review
- Annual Regional ACP abstract reviewer and poster judge in Philadelphia
- M&M mentor
- An interviewer for Residency applicants
- Participate in residents’ in-patient services evaluations meetings
- Dedication: 2 to 3 sessions per week (15 hours administrative)
- Build ambulatory private practice
- Participate in in-patient teaching hospital service on B3:
- Doing an average of 16 weeks of in-patient service per year
- Call schedule 1:5 weekends
The Crozer Keystone Health Network (CKHN) has an excellent opportunity available for a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to work in an outpatient only setting!
Crozer-Keystone Health Network (CKHN) is the largest primary care and specialty physician network in Delaware County, PA, and is part of the Crozer-Keystone Health System, the largest employer in Delaware County, PA.
Our primary care practices utilize an EMR across a comprehensive network connecting five hospitals and 85 practice locations across the county. Additionally, our primary care practices possess Level III NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home certification and participate in multiple quality initiatives. Our patient satisfaction scores are high and we’re proud of our strong medical leadership. We are a progressive network and well positioned to face the challenges of healthcare today.
This opportunity is with Internal Medicine Associates operating out of Crozer-Chester Medical Center. CKHN offers a competitive salary and benefit packages, paid medical malpractice with tail, and fosters collaborative working environments that promote growth and teamwork.
We are ideally situated in the Philadelphia metro area and easily accessible to New York City, Washington D.C., the Pocono Mountains, as well as Delaware, Maryland, and New Jersey beaches.
Crozer Keystone Health Network is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.
Queen Aniatang, M.S.
Physician Recruiter, Human Resources