Crozer-Keystone offers experienced fellowship-trained surgeons, advanced and minimally-invasive surgical techniques, and convenient locations throughout Delaware County.
Whether you or a loved one needs intricate cardiothoracic surgery, delicate spine surgery, total joint replacement surgery or same-day outpatient surgery, Crozer-Keystone's dedicated, multidisciplinary team of professionals delivers high-quality, compassionate care. Our physicians, nurses and staff members are passionate about maintaining a strong commitment to patient safety throughout all procedures.
Crozer-Keystone's board-certified general surgeons provide diagnosis and treatment for a wide range of conditions that require surgical or procedural intervention. Working closely together with a patient's referring physician, other specialists and healthcare providers, Crozer-Keystone's general surgeons employ a team approach for optimal surgical and patient care.
Specialty Surgical Services
Crozer-Keystone's experienced and dedicated surgeons perform the following surgical services at convenient locations throughout Delaware County.
- Bariatric Surgery ̶ Bariatric surgery is the most effective tool to date for achieving significant, long-term weight loss.
- Burn Surgery ̶ Reconstructive burn surgery helps patients recover from burns or skin loss resembling a burn.
- Cardiothoracic Surgery ̶ Cardiothoracic Surgery focuses on major cardiac conditions including atrial fibrillation (AFib,), congestive heart failure, coronary artery disease, and valvular heart disease, as well as vascular disorders.
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gallbladder Surgery
- General Surgery
- Gynecologic Surgery
- Hernia Care ̶ Surgery to repair a muscle weakness that has allowed an organ or fatty tissue to squeeze through
- Kidney Transplant Surgery ̶ Major surgery that removes a healthy kidney from a donor and places it in a patient whose kidneys are malfunctioning
- Neurosurgery ̶ This intricate form of surgery focuses on the spine and brain.
- Ophthalmologic Surgery ̶ This surgery focuses on conditions of the eye, or related to the eye.
- Orthopedic Surgery ̶ Orthopedic surgeries include hip replacement, knee replacement, hip resurfacing, kyphoplasty, laminectomy, and arthroscopic shoulder surgery.
- Otolaryngology Surgery ̶ This type of surgery treats conditions of the ear, nose, or throat.
- Plastic Surgery ̶ Plastic surgery involves the reconstruction of facial and body tissue imperfections resulting from illness, trauma, or birth disorders.
- Podiatric Surgery ̶ Podiatric, or foot and ankle, surgeries can include ankle surgery, ankle arthroscopy, bunionectomy, diabetic limb salvage, endoscopic plantar fasciotomy, fracture surgery, heel spur surgery, laser surgery, pediatric flat foot reconstruction surgery, and reconstruction foot surgery.
- Robotic Surgery ̶ Surgery performed through tiny incisions with the help of robot-controlled instruments
- Surgical Oncology ̶ These surgical treatments are used to treat cancer.
- Surgical Gynecologic Oncology ̶ Surgery addressing cancer in the female reproductive organs
- Trauma Surgery ̶ Around-the-clock surgery available for patients who have been critically injured
- Urogynecologic Surgery
- Urologic Surgery ̶ This surgery addresses issues in the urinary tract in women and the urinary tract and reproductive organs in men.
- Vascular Surgery ̶ Vascular surgeries include abdominal aortic aneurysm, carotid artery disease, peripheral vascular disease, chronic venous insufficiency, and varicose veins.